ZoneOneRadio

I've started work as a producer/ presenter on ZoneOneRadio a brand new community radio station for Central London.

I will be working on our Charity profiles; discussing volunteer opportunities within the Capital etc.

But I also wanted to share some of the work I've done so far. These are the drops that will air throughout the day on the station. I'm voicing with the amazing Jamie. If you like what you hear, it's thanks to the superb coaching skills of Mr. Matthew Layton, ZoneOneRadio's evil genius.

ZoneOneRadio - Our First Training Session by Matthew Layton.

Compare with the results of our first workshop. Bare in mind for this one, the group members had only just met and had to work together to create some content.

ZoneOneRadio - Our First Workshop by Matthew Layton.

Honestly, I think we did well.

Anyways, tune into ZoneOneRadio; It's up and running. Like the Facebook page, follow us on Twitter.com/z1radio and don't keep the goodness to yourself. Please share.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats on your new position! You sound great!!

Soyini said...

Thanks Dani...I'm loving your blog. It's making me miss home.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My Photo
United Kingdom
Trini Girl who use to work in the News Media. Now she's a graduate of the University of Westminster's MA in Public Relations. Currently living and working in London, but dreaming of a PhD You lucky reader, get to read all about her journey.

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

My PR Booklist

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

My World

Google Analytics

Followers


Recent Comments